Apr 23, 2013

Yogurt Facial Mask Test


You may not look like a celebrity with this yogurt goop on your face but I promise your skin will feel like it after you try this super simple mask! 

For the next few weeks, I'll be sharing tips to look like a celebrity with beauty expert Dana Waldie of A Makeover Muse.  I didn't tell her I'd also be putting her ideas to the test.

Dana's first tip in our DIY series gets a five-out-of-five blot rating!

My skin felt much softer, looked brighter and more youthful right after washing off the blend.  This mask is so easy you probably already have the few ingredients in your kitchen or you can buy them at the grocery store for under $10.  

And a bonus, I'd never eaten Greek yogurt before and was hooked after tasting it.  Healthy face, healthy bod - thanks, Dana.

Try it at home!
Dana breaks down how to blend the ingredients so you can give your skin this A-list treatment.  Follow the easy steps by clicking here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment