Mar 4, 2014

Ditch Your Scale! Lent event


Starting a health-focused Lent event tomorrow! The vision is to spend the 40 days of Lent on a faith-based journey toward lifelong health.

Here's how to get involved:

1. Commit to a RADICAL approach to health during Lent.  But get this - no fasting required!

Instead, we'll ditch our scales and entrust these areas to God...and end up healthier than ever. How? I'll share more later but there's insight in my article on the health & fitness site, Feel Rich (click here)

2. Share your creativity, passion & gifts.
You might have a song, a recipe, a verse, a fitness tip to encourage others. I'd love to share these on my Facebook page.

Here's more about 'Ditch Your Scale in my introductory video.



Starting on Lent March 5th, I hope you'll check out the videos and posts on topics like forgiveness and health, cultivating an abundant mindset, loving others to maintain health. Ditch your scale and get healthy for life!

www.facebook.com/shayholland

No comments:

Post a Comment